Midas XCI™ was designed for use in data centers with the feedback and input from actual data center owners and operators. Midas XCI™ easily outshines the competition with abundant features and capabilities:
- Server Support– Standard configurations support 19-inch rack-mountable servers in 50U. For wider server configurations, see our Open Compute configuration.
- Storage Compatibility – Utilizing HGST and Seagate’s helium technology for traditional SATA and SAS storage, you can easily expand your server storage with disk options up to 10TB in size. Need performance? Midas XCI™ also supports solid-state storage devices. Midas has extensively tested leading SSD options from major vendors like Intel®, Samsung™, SanDisk®, Crucial™, Kingston® and more.
- Network and Power Distribution – Network and power distribution is integrated into Midas XCI™ with 16U of dedicated space for patch panels, PDUs and networking equipment.
- Cooling – Hardware is kept cool with XCI™ Coolant. Formulated to enhance materials compatibility, XCI™ Coolant is over 1500 times more efficient at removing heat when compared to air. With the cooling efficiencies, Midas XCI™ will allow you to utilize 100% of available server space.
- Redundancy – Fully redundant, hot-swappable cooling modules provide the security needed for the most mission critical environments.
- Management, Visualization and DCIM – Management and data visualization are integral to data center operations, Midas XCI™ ships with Modius OpenData®, a highly scalable DCIM platform. Midas XCI™ can be monitored and managed by any DCIM solution with SNMP support.